Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Life and The World of Reading:

I have been an avid reader of books my entire life. I love all kinds of book and have a few favorite genres, such as horror, suspense, comedy, dystopian, and futuristic. I love these genres because they put me into a new world where anything is possible. I let my imagination soar when I read these books and it makes me happy to visualize a world different from our own. to me, books can make you feel sad, happy, angry, and enthusiastic. when I read books I am totally immersed in the story and cannot take my eyes off the book. I think people will be interested in reading my blog because I share my own personal interest and opinion with others who love to read and are inspired by reading. my blog can offer different incites about books and people might or might not agree about what I have to say about books. my blog opens up a whole new view on reading.

Some of my favorite books Include:

  • The Hunger Games
  • The Book Thief
  • Metro 2033
  • American Pyscho

No comments:

Post a Comment